Join the Team
We are on a mission to free global economies from petroleum-based fuels.
We have big ambitions, but we can’t do it alone.
At ClearFlame, we are on a mission to free global economies from a need for petroleum-based fuels in heavy-duty applications—simultaneously addressing climate impact and the energy equity and environmental justice issues that have a disproportionate impact on underrepresented populations globally.
We are breaking the bond between the diesel engine and diesel fuel, clearing the path to emissions reduction for hard-to-electrify applications, including heavy-duty trucking, power generation, and other off-highway markets.
Applicable to existing engines as well as new production, ClearFlame offers a rapid pathway to decarbonizing diesel-dominated sectors across the globe.
We are always looking for talented, passionate individuals to join our team.
- Calibration Engineer – Full-time, Columbus, IN
- Controls Algorithm Development Engineer – Full-time, Columbus, IN
- Controls Engineer Heavy Duty Engines – Full-Time, Columbus, IN
- Controls Engineer – Entry Level, Full-Time, Geneva, IL or Columbus, IN
- Design Engineer – Full-time, Geneva, IL
- Diesel Mechanic– Full-time, Full-time, Geneva, IL or Columbus, IN
- Director- Customer & Dealer Aftermarket Support– Full-time, Geneva, IL or Columbus, IN
- Mechanical Engineer – Full-Time, Geneva, IL
- Reliability & Validation Engineer – Full-time, Columbus, IN
Send Us Your Resume
Don’t see a relevant job opening but are interested in joining the team?
We welcome meeting talented and passionate individuals and have new job openings available on a rolling basis. We are always looking for skilled engineers, technicians, test drivers, and other roles, particularly in areas like controls, calibration, OBD, prototyping, etc. Join us in revolutionizing heavy-duty engine technology.
Use the form or send your resume & cover letter to Alexandrea@clearflame.com.
Committed to our goals and our team.
We support our team relentlessly and are focused on creating personal successes as well as organizational ones. We are committed to creating a positive team culture, including:
- Embracing courage over comfort, showing grit while knowing that asking for help is a sign of strength not weakness.
- Practicing fearless transparency and authenticity, sharing openly and being committed to dialogue at any level.
- Leading with integrity and authenticity, seeking to understand the viewpoints of others while always striving for self-improvement.
At ClearFlame, we provide comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members, including:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) and stock options
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO and paid sick leave
- 10 flexible holidays